Sales Associate - Project Coordinator
Fully Promoted of Tulsa, a growing branded apparel and promotional marketing company, is seeking a talented individual with high attention to detail and strong customer service and communication skills to be their Project Coordinator/Administrator. This could be an excellent opportunity for someone with graphic design, printing, promotional product or social media marketing experience, a seasoned professional with strong administrative/organization skills who is seeking to gain exposure to a marketing firm or someone trying to transfer skills and re-enter the workforce.
Coordinate Workflow and Customer Communications:
- Exceptionally organized and pays meticulous attention to detail
- Detail-oriented multitasker able to manage several projects at once and respond quickly to staff needs
- Able to balance a workload of several disjointed tasks with little supervision in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient critical thinking skills to work autonomously, when necessary, with clear outcomes and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including internal and external partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and note-taking abilities
- Confidence to communicate with dozens of professional contacts by phone, email or in person
- Have a positive attitude and a commitment to teamwork along with creativity, flexibility, tenacity, good sense of humor, and an energetic attitude.
- Must have effective project management skills and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Capacity to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent time management abilities
- Keep track of orders to be decorated by establishing production timetables
- Manage and monitor workflow and timing of all existing jobs
- Maintain timely communication with clients through the order process
- Place apparel orders with vendors on a regular basis
- Checks-in orders as they arrive
- Setup embroidery production files using Wilcom and ensure that embroidery personnel have the necessary art files and production worksheets to complete each job
- Perform quality control checks of all decorated goods
- Communicates with customer when orders are complete
Marketing & Sales:
- Create necessary client proofs and layouts ensuring correct designs, colors and sizes for jobs
- Create digital media for social media posts and email campaigns
- Produce in-house jobs
- Create and maintain lifecycle marketing campaigns. This includes social media, email campaigns, newsletters and thank you notes.
- Assist with preparation of presentation and quotes as needed.
- Verify in-coming orders
- Make weekly client calls
- Ask for referrals
- Answer phones
- Gather information needed for completing quotes and production jobs
- Maintain showroom organization and monthly sales displays.
- Monitor sales, design and info emails
- Help with the creation of e-commerce stores
- Lift and carry 25-30 pounds throughout the workday.
- Tolerate moderate noise level.
- Vision abilities required are color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to work on feet all day: stand, kneel, push, pull and lift objects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Monday through Friday
- 30 to 40 hours per week
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Associates degree preferred with specialization in marketing, communications, graphic design, business or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Some knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or other graphic design software
- Retail Management experience a plus
- Experience in a screen print, embroidery or other print media shop a plus