KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum education, experience, technical and communication skill levels and licenses/certificates normally
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Excellent knowledge of Teller policies and procedures, and understanding of Bank operations preferred.
• At least one year of related experience/cash handling required.
• Good communication skills.
• Professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
• Good math skills.
• Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy machine, coin and money counting machines, and telephone.
• Good typing skills.
The physical effort generally associated with this position.
Work involves standing and walking for brief periods of time, but most duties are performed from a seated position. Work may include occasional pushing, pulling or carrying objects weighing up to 20 pounds such as files, documents and computer printouts. Work normally requires finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination to operate a computer keyboard at moderate skill level.
EEO/M/F/D/V/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabiblity, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.